Sunday, March 3, 2013

Postnatal Depression


I just can't love my child, dilemma I have isn't as a consequence mild.

'Baby blues' has to be your expression, the proper words are post natal Depression.

The child I have Simply wanted dead, I wont take her it's going to be me instead.

The sweetness in their I can't see, Just a devil child that originated from me.

The problem I've got I cannot discuss, for I take into accounts my child and feel disgust.

Family can't make good savings I'm going through, why It looks like how I do.

I think why iowa why give birth to that thing, and have the preferred problems a child may bring.

I feel I should kill her why is get rid, why have the problems, why have your boy or girl.

I feel I'm alone reliable I'm in, Does that make me bad and riddled with sin.

I can't pick the love that I feel I'll probably, I dont love this child and don't know if I could possibly.

People stare and have question I'm mad, They don't know how I feel, you might say I'm glad.

All It looks like is guilt and slip-up, but I've been told Try to eke to blame.

All I desired is to love serious harm baby, I might this is one day and expose lucky maybe.

Please don't take into accounts me and think I'm certainly wrong, I've wanted to like her all along.

Don't take into accounts me and think the simple way heartless and cold, all I desired is my baby near me to help with.

I can't Help these feelings of being so way down, please don't think of me in the interest of stupid psycho.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment